- Click Start Job and select the appropriate process. The jobs available in the menu are based on your permissions and company's configuration.
- Complete the fields on the Start Job screen. Click "Save & Generate ID." The system will generate a document ID.
- Click "Continue" and upload your file.
- Click "Details" in the bottom toolbar and complete the fields. Click "Save and close details."
- Add annotations to substantiate all claims made within the content, linking to the appropriate document in the system. If the supporting reference does not already exist in the Library, it should separately be uploaded to the following the Reference Addition process.
BEST PRACTICE: This step is critical for retaining traceability of claims used within promotional content. It also enables reviewers 1-click access to the specific reference language used to support a claim. Finally, this activity builds and maintains the Auto Substantiate database, which will automatically suggest similar references for regulated content based on previous usage, lowering the preparation time and effort on future jobs.
- Click “Complete Task” and select assignees. Fill out all required fields on the Manage Assignees screen.
- Click "Start Review."
Your job will progress to the next task. Assignees will be notified that a task has been assigned to them.
See it in action:
Related help topics