- In the Library or Jobs screen, click "Start Job" in the upper right.
- Select the approval job you need for your document. The jobs available in the menu are based on your permissions and company's configuration.
- Complete the required fields on the Start Job screen.
- Click "Save & Generate ID." Pepper Flow will generate a document ID.
- Click "Continue".
- To upload a file, drag the file into the Viewer upload area, or click within the dotted line.
- Your file will display in the Viewer. Instructions on how to prepare the document will appear in the task panel.
- Click "Details" in the bottom toolbar and fill out the required fields.
- Add annotations or supporting documents as needed.
- Once complete, click "Save and close details."
- Click "Continue" in the task panel to assign tasks to your team.
- Fill out all required fields on the Manage Assignees screen.
- Click "Start Review."
Your job will progress to the next task. Assignees will be notified that a task has been assigned to them.
See it in action: