When selecting users on the Manage Assignees screen, you must select at least one assignee for each required group. Required groups are marked with an asterisk (*).
Select assignees for a task
- Click Add assignees.
- In the popup, select the assignee(s) that should review your job.
- If you select more than one user for a review group, determine whether all of the assignees are required to review and vote, or if only one of the selected assignees needs to review and vote. By default, only one of the selected assignees will be required to review and vote.
- Click Update.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for all groups. When you're done, click Start review.
After you've selected assignees at least once, you will have the option to autofill groups based on your previous selections.
- At the top of the screen, click Autofill. Pepper Flow will autofill the groups it can based on your previous selections. You can still edit those selections as needed.
- Optional: Check Always autofill assignees if you'd like Pepper Flow to autofill by default.