When in the Library, you can access content actions by clicking the ellipsis icon on each card. In the Viewer, select “Actions” in the top right.
The actions menu includes the following:
- View content: Open the content in the Viewer.
- Favorite: Favorite content so you can find it later using the “Favorites” filter in the Library.
- Share: Generate a unique link to share content with someone outside of Pepper Folio.
- Content details: View content metadata, such as expiration date and associated products, and content usage metrics.
- Download: Download the source file.