Users with Curator permissions can create and customize collections. Curators can also choose whether the collection should be promoted on the Home screen for additional emphasis. End users can see all collections created (unless your organization has configured visibility rules), but can only view content within a collection based on their individual visibility permissions.
- Create a new collection
- Set collection visibility
Create a new collection
- Click “Collections” in the left-hand navigation.
- Click “+ Add” in the bottom right corner.
- Click “New Collection”.
- Customize the collection by adding a collection name, description, icon, and color. Collection descriptions, if added, will appear at the top of the collection. If you would like this collection to appear on the Home screen, check “Promote on Home”.
- Click "Create".
- All Collections will appear on the Collections screen. Promoted collections will also appear on the Home screen.
Set collection visibility
Configurable visibility rules can be added to a collection to indicate which users or user groups can see a collection. Curators can make these selections when creating or editing a collection. If no selections are made, all users will be able to see the collection, but they will still only see content within the collection based on their individual content visibility permissions.