View content usage metrics to see how a specific piece of content is used.
To Access Metrics
Select the ellipsis icon on a card or select “actions” in the top right of the Viewer. Select “content details” then the “content usage metrics” tab. Anyone with permissions to view the content can view this tab.
In the content usage metrics tab, you can see the following information:
- Views: the total number of internal views + views of shared links.
- Internal views: the number of times a Pepper Folio user viewed the content in the app. Shared links are not included in this count.
- Views of shared links: the number of times someone viewed a shared link for the content. Both Pepper Folio users and external users are included in this count.
- Downloads: the number of times the content has been downloaded by Pepper Folio users, from anywhere in the app.
- Favorites: the number of Pepper Folio users who currently have the content marked as a favorite.
- Shares: the number of shared links generated for the content.
Metrics are aggregated across all versions of the document. For example: If version 1.0 is viewed 20 times and version 2.0 is viewed 30 times, this tab will display the total, or 50 views.
Details on Share Info
If a specific document is not shareable, you will still see rows for both internal views and views of shared links.
However, if the share feature is not enabled for your company, views will appear slightly differently. Instead of seeing a breakdown by type of view, you will see one row representing internal views only.
Article is closed for comments.