When the final vote outcome for a circulation is Amend & Resubmit, Amend & Return, or Amend & Progress, you must edit to your document before the job can continue.
- Open the document in the Viewer.
- Click on each annotation number to activate its corresponding annotation dialog box and review its contents.
- Make amendments. Amendments are usually made to the document offline.
- If you plan to import annotations, but you don't want to import a specific annotation, click "Resolve." The annotation number will change to gray and will be hidden by default on that version. You can see it again by applying a filter from the "Filters" dropdown in the Annotations panel.
- Once you’ve made all amendments, click "Start New Circulation" in the task panel.
- To upload a file, drag the file into the Viewer upload area, or click within the dotted line. If you only need to update properties, click "carry over the existing file."
- Import annotations from the previous version, if appropriate. Add any new annotations to the document and update properties as needed.
- Now the job is ready to advance based on the final vote outcome from the previous circulation.
- If the final vote was Amend & Resubmit, click "Complete task" in the task panel. You will select reviewers on the next screen and the job will move to the review task.
- If the final vote was Amend & Progress, click "Done" in the task panel. You will return to the Jobs board and the job will move to the following task.
- If the final vote was Amend & Return, click "Complete task" in the task panel. The job will move to the review task and the reviewers who cast that vote will vote again.
Related help topics