Notifications keep you informed of job and document activity relevant to you, such as task assignment and updated job statuses.
- Types of notifications
- Notification preferences
- Why did clicking an email notification link send me to the Library?
Types of notifications
There are several notifications delivered based on activity in Pepper Flow.
Pepper Flow sends two types of notifications.
In-app notifications can be accessed from the bell icon in the main navigation. When you have new notifications, you will see a teal circle with the number of new notifications. In the menu, new notifications will be highlighted.
Click a notification to be taken to the Viewer. Delete notifications by hovering over one of them and clicking the trash icon.
Email notifications have two format options, editable in your notification preferences:
- Immediately: Receive a notification as soon as an event has occurred.
- In a daily email digest: Receive one email at 9 a.m. each day with all events from the previous 24 hours. Unlike the other notification types, the digest always includes all notification events.
Note: Check your Junk email folder to ensure that Pepper Flow emails do not get lost. You will need to move the email to your Inbox and request that your mail server does not categorize Pepper Flow emails as Junk.
Notification preferences list all of the possible events you can be notified about. View and edit your notification preferences in your user profile.
- Go to the Library.
- Click your user profile image in the top right.
- Select "Profile".
- In the left tab menu, select "Notification preferences".
- If needed, select whether you’d like to receive email notifications immediately or in a daily email digest.
- If needed, select which types of notifications you’d like to receive.
- When you’re done making edits, scroll to the bottom and click "Save changes".
Why did clicking an email notification link send me to the Library?
If you're not logged in to Pepper Flow when you click a link in your email, you will not be redirected to the intended page. Instead, you will land in the Library. We are working to resolve this issue. In the meantime, make sure you're logged in when you click a notification link.
Related help topics