- Property types
- Update properties during preparation
- Update properties during a property update task
- Update properties after a document is approved
Pepper Flow groups properties into three types.
This information is specific to the job. Examples include job type, job start and completion date, job initiator, and number of circulations.
This information is specific to the document. Examples include file type, file size, expiration date, content owner, and method of dissemination.
Collaborators are users who can make edits to the job prior to the review process.
Update properties during preparation
Properties can be updated by the initiator, content owner, or collaborators when a job is in the preparing task.
- Open a document in the Viewer.
- Click "Details" in the bottom left.
- Update any editable fields. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Click "Save and close details" to save your changes, or click "Cancel" to revert all changes.
Note: Some details cannot be edited, either because they’re automatically generated (file type, file size, version) or because they’re only editable on the Start Job screen. Your organization’s configuration will dictate which fields are editable on the Start Job screen and which are editable in the properties screen.
Update properties during a property update task
You may be asked to set a property for a specific document via a property update task.
- Click a card on the Jobs board with a property update task in progress.
- In the task panel, select "Complete task."
- Update properties as needed.
- Click "Complete task."
Update properties after a document is approved