Use zoom to view your documents in greater detail. By default, documents will display at 100% of the width of the document viewing area.
To zoom in:
- Click plus icon in the bottom toolbar.
- Continue clicking to zoom in to 500% magnification.
- Use the scroll bars along the bottom and right sides of the viewing area to move around the document.
To zoom out:
- Click minus icon in the bottom toolbar.
- Continue clicking to zoom out to 25% of the document’s original display.
If you are zoomed out/in and want to return to the document’s original display, click the resize icon in the bottom toolbar.
Article is closed for comments.