Users with the appropriate permissions (content owner, coordinator, initiator, and/or collaborator) have the ability to delete any document version that is in Draft or Rejected. If the document is in a job, the job must be canceled before the document can be deleted. You can not delete any document that is (or has previously been) Approved for Use.
- Locate the document you would like to delete from the Library or Jobs Board.
- Click “More actions” in the bottom toolbar.
- Click “Cancel Job” and provide a reason for cancellation.
- Click “More actions” again.
- Click “Delete”
- Confirm deletion by providing a reason for deletion.
Deletions will appear in the audit trail if there is another version of the document to view in Flow.
Please note that you can not undo deletions, search for or access deleted content. However, all deletions will be audited by the system.
Article is closed for comments.