A job summary report is a consolidated view of information and events that occurred during a job. You can download one at any time for any job, including expired or canceled jobs.
Download job summary report
- Click a document in the Library.
- Click the download icon in the bottom toolbar.
- Select "Download job summary" or "Download job summary with annotations" in the menu.
- The report will open in a new tab. Click "Print to PDF" in the upper right to save the report locally.
Information included in the report
A job summary report varies based on the status of the job. It can display the following, when applicable:
- Job and document information, copied from the Properties screen
- Selected assignees and their votes
- If you select Download job summary with annotations, all unresolved annotations on the document will also be included.
If the original document uploaded into Pepper Flow was saved via Preview, you may experience issues related to downloading the job summary report, as Preview has been known to corrupt certain PDF files. Please try saving the document in another program or contact your Customer Service Manager for assistance.
Article is closed for comments.