Here are common reasons you may be unable to add, edit or delete an annotation.
- Your user role limits your ability to annotate during the current task.
- The job is complete. You can only add, edit and delete annotations in an active job.
- You’re viewing a previous version of the document. Use the history menu to navigate to the most recent job.
- You’re viewing an unsupported file type. For unsupported files, use Add general annotation instead.
- (If you’re trying to edit or delete an annotation) The annotation or reference point was left by someone else. You can only edit or delete your own comments. The exception to this rule is users with Coordinator permissions, who can edit or delete any annotations or reference points in an active job.
Related help topics
Article is closed for comments.