In addition to adding, editing, and deleting comments, users can also resolve comments. Once a comment has been resolved, it can be reopened if needed.
Resolve a comment
- Click an annotation in the Annotations panel or an annotation dot.
- Click "Resolve."
Once a comment is resolved, it will be hidden from the default view in Pepper Flow and the job summary report with annotations. Unlike deleted comments, resolved comments can be retrieved.
View resolved comments
- Click the "Filters" button in the Annotations panel.
- Click "Show resolved comments."
Reopen resolved comments
- Follow the steps above to show resolved comments.
- Click "Reopen."
- If the applied filters do not include open comments, click the "Filters" button in the Annotations panel.
- Select "Open comments." Alternatively, select "Clear all filters."