Pepper Flow stores all previous versions of documents, including annotations.
View all previous versions
- Click Library in the navigation.
- Select a document card. The document will open in the Viewer.
- Click History in the bottom toolbar.
- Select a job that occurred on a document version.
The Viewer will update to display the version and job you selected.
View most recently approved version
When a new version of a document has been uploaded but not yet approved, you can easily access the most recently approved version from the library.
- Click Library in the top toolbar.
- Hover over the document status in the bottom left corner of the card. A dropdown will appear, displaying the current version and the previously approved version.
- Click the approved version to open it in the Viewer.