Pepper Flow stores all previous versions of documents, including annotations and reference links.
- View past versions of a document
- Find previously approved documents
View past versions of a document
- Click Library in the navigation.
- Click the document card you are looking for. The document will open in the Viewer.
- Click History in the bottom toolbar.
- Click on the version of the document that you want to look at.
Find previously approved documents
If a new version of a document has been uploaded but not yet approved, you can still access the approved version of the document. An indicator will be displayed on the Library card, behind the current document status.
- Click Library in the top toolbar.
- Hover over the document status in the bottom left corner of the card.
- A list will appear that displays a link to the current document and to the previously approved version.
The approved version will open in the Viewer. You can also access the approved version by clicking History in the bottom toolbar of the Viewer.
Related help topics: