The job summary report is a consolidated view of information and events that have occured during a job. The job summary report can be downloaded with or without annotations.
- Download job summary report
- Information included in the report
Download job summary report
- Click on a document in the library.
- Click download in the bottom toolbar.
- Click Download job summary or Download job summary with annotations in the menu.
- The report will open in a new tab. Click Print to PDF in the upper right to save the report locally.
Note: A job summary report can be downloaded at any time for any job, including expired or cancelled jobs.
Information included in the report
The contents of the job summary report will vary based on the status of the job. All job summary reports will include job information and document information, which is copied from the Properties screen. For jobs that are or have been in review, the selected reviewers and their votes will also be included.
If you select Download job summary with annotations, the remainder of the report will show all annotations left on the document, this includes unresolved comments.
Related help topics: