Though HTML5 apps display in Pepper Folio, they currently do not display in Pepper Flow. To review an HTML5 app, also called a pepperapp, do the following:
- In the Pepper Flow Viewer, download the .pepperapp file.
- Find the downloaded file and change the file extension from .pepperapp to .zip.
- In Windows, right click the .zip file and select “Rename.” Change .pepperapp to .zip, then confirm the change.
- In MacOS, right click the .zip file and select “Get Info.” Under Name & Extension, change .pepperapp to .zip, then confirm the change.
- Double click the .zip file to unzip it.
- Open the index.html file in Google Chrome. From there, you can click through the app.
- Add feedback using general annotations.