Initiate a revision job to revise the core claim, propose new claim variations or amend the claim’s details.
Revise a claim
- Open a claim in the Claim Viewer.
- Click “More Actions” in the bottom right.
- Select "Revision." Note: The terminology may differ slightly, depending on your organization’s configuration.
- Fill out the properties on the start job screen and click “Save & Generate ID.”
- Click “Continue.”
You will now have a new major version. Prepare the claim by making any additional changes to the details or job info and submit it for review.
Propose a new claim variation
To propose a new claim variation on a previously approved claim, initiate a revision job in the More Actions menu. When preparing the claim for review, you may add, amend, or remove claim variations to be reviewed and approved alongside the primary claim.
- To add another claim variation, click and enter the variation in the new text field row.
- Continue adding as many variations as needed.
- To remove a variation, click .
- When finished, click “Save”.
Tip: Add general annotations to specify what variations are new/changed to provide clarity to the review team.
When substantiating promotional materials, Auto Substantiate will look for exact matches to approved claim text and claim variations.