By default, each link you generate will expire after a configured period of time, decided by your company. When you generate a link, the message below the link field will tell you how long the link will be valid:
You can also see each link’s expiration date in Share History.
To expire a link before its expiration date, or to reactivate an expired link:
- In the main navigation, select “Share History.”
- Find the link you would like to reactivate. To help you locate a specific link, you can click a column header to sort by that column.
- Go to the “Actions” column on the far right. You may have to scroll within the table to find it.
- Click “Expire link” or “Reactivate link,” depending on your scenario.
- In the modal, confirm your choice.
The shared link will be updated. If you reactivated the link, it will display the shared content once again. If you expired the link, it will display an expiration message.