One common issue when taking full-page screenshots is that sticky elements appear multiple times within the screenshot. To avoid this issue, one option is to close or remove the sticky element, if possible, before taking the screenshot.
If it’s not possible, or if you run into any other screenshot issues, you can always upload your own screenshot by doing the following:
- Select the “Screenshots” tab.
- At the bottom of the extension, select “Take a screenshot.”
- Select “Upload a screenshot.”
- Click “Select files.”
- After you select file(s) to upload, press "Add".
- After the app finishes adding the screenshot, press "Okay".
- Any screenshots you upload will appear in the same place as screenshots you take via the screenshot tool.
For more information about screenshots, see the related articles.