Upload a reference into Pepper Flow by starting a job. Depending on your organization’s SOPs, the reference may go through a review before it is approved in the Library.
Upload a reference
- In the Library, click "Start Job."
- Select "Reference." This option may vary depending on your organization’s SOPs.
- Complete the required fields on the Start Job screen.
- Click "Save & Generate ID." Pepper Flow will generate a document ID.
- Click "Continue."
- To upload a file, drag the file into the Viewer upload area, or click within the dotted line.
- Create reference points as needed. When you're done, click "Complete task" in the task panel.
Create reference points
Create reference points so you can later add reference points as annotations in your promotional document during the job preparation stage.
- Open your reference in the Viewer.
- Click to add a new annotation, or select a tool in annotation toolbar. Mark the section you’d like to associate with the reference point.
- Add any supporting text needed for the reference point and click "Add Annotation."
- Repeat steps 2-3 to add as many reference points as you need. When you're done, click "Complete task" in the task panel. You can add more reference points later if needed.Pepper
Find documents related to references or claims
Flow makes it easy to find documents that are related to references, reference points, or claims. For all of the below options, you will be taken to a filtered view of the Library containing documents that link to that reference, reference point, or claim.
- Find documents using a reference
- Find documents using a reference point
- Find documents using a claim