New and Updated Features
NEW! Watch the recording of our live webinar highlighting the new features in this release
Rejected Document Label
Documents that result in a Rejected vote will now appear as Rejected instead of Draft. The Rejected label will replace Draft in all areas of the application including the Library, Details screen, History, and the version compare tool.
Delete Draft Content
Users with the appropriate permissions (content owner, coordinator, initiator, collaborator) can now delete a document version that is in Draft. If the document is in a job, it must be canceled first. A document that has been previously Approved for Use is not able to be deleted. You may not undo deletions or access deleted content. However, all deletions will be audited by the system.
Download All Files Associated with a Job
Users can now download a zip folder of all files associated with a job in a single click. Files in the zip include:
- Audit trail (.csv)
- Job summary report (.pdf)
- Primary document
- Supporting documents & references
Confirm Due Date on New Circulations (R21-1, November 2022)
Because due dates carry over from circulation to circulation—oftentimes missing necessary updates—users incorporating feedback are now prompted to confirm or update the due date prior to assigning reviewers for a new circulation.
- Resolved issue where rule-based property values failed to populate in certain circumstances
- Resolved an issue where the job summary report with annotations wasn’t rendering correctly for certain image file types
- Resolved issue where an edit property task, as the last task of the job workflow, failed to successfully update
- Properties configured in an edit property task now maintain configured order in the user interface
NEW! Watch the recording of our live webinar where our product team reviewed the new features in this release
- November 14, 2022: System Change Memo
- January 9, 2023: System Change Memo
- February 1st, 2023: System Change Memo & Validation Documentation
Article is closed for comments.