New and Updated Features
Import annotations from the previous version to decrease time spent preparing documents and incorporating feedback.
How It Works
Upload a new file or carry over the file from the previous version. Then select the option to import annotations. Pepper Flow will place all unresolved annotations from the previous version on the new version using each annotation’s coordinates and page number from the previous version. If we’re not sure where to place an annotation, that annotation will be converted to a general annotation.
- All imported annotations appear with a label that says which version they were imported from (i.e., “Imported from 1.5” in the screenshot above).
- If you import annotations and change your mind, you have the option to undo before you send the document for review.
- If you only want to import some annotations, resolve annotations on the previous version before you do the import. (You can also resolve imported annotations the same way you would resolve a new annotation.)
- See the Help Center article for more information.
New Uploads During Preparation
If you upload a new file in the middle of a preparation task, annotations automatically stay in the side panel and are placed on the new file.
You can now move annotations to a new location on the document.
How It Works
Select an annotation, open the … menu, and select “Move annotation.” Pepper Flow will clear the existing annotation on the document. Use a drawing tool or place a dot in your desired new location.
Move Imported Annotations
If your new version changed and your imported annotations should appear in a different location, you can now move annotations to their new locations. Similarly, if you would like to convert a general annotation to a placed annotation, you can use the same “Move annotation” feature to add the annotation on the document.
Better Upload Experience
You will now experience faster and more reliable uploads of primary documents and supporting documents. As a result of this work, we also increased the max file limit from 2GB to 5GB.
More Flexible Distribution Jobs
Previously, you could only distribute once from one segment to another, regardless of language (e.g. Global to EMEA). We’ve now expanded the feature so that you can distribute documents based on a combination of segment and language. This will allow you to create multiple children in the same segment when language varies (e.g. Global to EMEA English, Global to EMEA French, Global to EMEA Spanish, etc.).
By default, the idle session timeout is 3 hours, and the total session timeout is 12 hours. You can now adjust these values if required to support your business policies.
The “Add general annotation” option now appears in the side panel, in the “Add annotations” dropdown. This is to better support the import annotations feature.
- We fixed a bug where a time field would revert to 12:01 AM if you did not select a minutes value. Now, after you select an hour value, the time will remain with your selection even if you don’t specify a minutes value.
- We fixed an issue with the smart reference feature to make sure that you do not see suggestions that are below your character minimum.
- We fixed a bug where sorting in the Library did not work as intended after you applied a search.
- May 12, 2021: System Change Memo
- May 27, 2021: System Change Memo
- June 7, 2021: System Change Memo and Validation Documentation
- June 15, 2021: System Change Memo