New and Updated Features
Over the next few months, we’re rolling out Pepper Insights: a new set of dashboards that allow you to derive valuable insights from key performance indicators and powerful data visualizations.
The standard dashboard provides a set of easy-to-reference KPIs, such as the number of completed jobs, followed by a set of charts that visualize your data. Use information like the average review duration by group or the average number of circulations to see where your process could use improvement.
Data can be filtered by date range, job type, and document subtype. The underlying datasets are more comprehensive than today's reports and can be exported as CSV files for additional analysis. Access to the dashboard remains available only to users with the proper permissions.
For more details about the standard dashboard, see the help content overview.
If you’re interested in reports that are custom to your company, we’ll work with you to define those reports and make them available in the app. Contact your CSM to get started.
You can continue to access legacy reports. In particular, all users can continue to access the document details report, which allows you to view documents with specified metadata.
The new and improved Pepper Insights will be rolled out over the next few months. Your CSM will contact you to let you know when you’ll get access.
Better Experience on Small Screens
We improved the way Pepper Flow appears on small laptop screens, tablets, and phones. Though mobile devices are not officially supported, the updates allow you to complete simple tasks, like casting a vote, when you’re on the go.
Increased Session Timeout
You will now be logged out after 3 hours (instead of 20 minutes) of inactivity.
- You can now start an expiration job for documents that don’t have all required fields filled out. In most cases, this bug affected documents that were imported into Pepper Flow.
- The reviewers report no longer displays negative numbers.
- FDA submissions now display the selected time of submission instead of always displaying 12 AM.
- Dropdowns with several selected options now run more quickly.
- When you’re adding supporting documents from the library, you are now able to open filter menus with a long list of options.
A Note on Release Naming
We changed our release naming convention to ensure clarity of our product communications and align with software convention. Moving forward, we will use a standard number for each release.
- Feb. 17, 2021: System Change Memo