New and Updated Features
Create Public URLs
You can now create public URLs for approved documents in Pepper Flow. Example use case: use this feature when you’d like to use an approved image on your website or link to a PDF.
Only users with the proper permission can create public URLs. Once someone creates a URL, anyone who can view a document can view its URL.
When a document has a new approved version, the URL will automatically display the new version. When a document expires, the URL will show an expiration page in place of the document.
Audit Trail Entries
Anytime you create a public URL for a document, the event is recorded in the document’s audit trail.
Capture Web Page Meta Tags
Pepper Flow Digital Review can now automatically capture meta tag information to make sure your web content—including the copy you can’t see on a page—gets approved.
Types of Meta Tags
We can configure Pepper Flow Digital Review to capture any meta tags with the “name” property. For example, you can store meta tags like a standard meta description, or the meta tags that determine the text in a link posted on Twitter.
When starting a job, meta tag fields auto-populate by default. Update a meta tag after starting a job by pressing the refresh button.
We now enforce session timeouts for improved compliance. You will be logged out after 20 minutes of inactivity or 12 hours after login.
- We updated the date/time format in the CSVs you can download for your Insights reports and document audit trails. This update makes it easier to calculate time durations in Microsoft Excel.
- In the task panel, the previous “Edit” label now reads “Edit/reassign.”
- Nov. 18, 2020 - System Change Memo
- Nov. 25, 2020 - System Change Memo
- Jan. 20, 2021 - System Change Memo
- Feb. 4, 2021 - System Change Memo
- Mar. 1, 2021 - System Change Memo