If you're unable to find the answer to your question, feel free to contact us by filling out this form.
- I've submitted my job for review but noticed a mistake. How can I replace the document or update the details?
- My document is approved, but one of the properties is wrong. How can I update it?
- How can I update the expiration date for my document?
- How can I expire a document?
- Where can I find reports?
- How can I mention another user when commenting in Pepper Flow?
- How can I see my permissions?
- I'm receiving an error when I log in. What should I do?
- Can Vodori create an account for me?
- What is Pepper Flow Digital Review?
- What does 'Scheduled' mean?
I've submitted my job for review but noticed a mistake. How can I replace the document or update the details?
Once a job has been submitted for review, you cannot replace the document or update the details until the circulation is complete.
A circulation is complete when one of the following occurs:
- All reviewers have completed their review and the job has been assigned back to the initiator to make revisions.
- The initiator withdraws the job from review using the "Edit" button found in the "More Actions" menu.
- The initiator cancels the job using the "Cancel Job" button found in the "More Actions" menu.
My document is approved, but one of the properties is wrong. How can I update it?
Once a document is approved, you cannot update properties without starting a revision job. Depending on your permissions and your organization's configuration, you may be able to start an abbreviated job, such as a "Typo Workflow," or you may be required to start a standard "Revision" job. See what options are available to you by clicking the "More Actions" button in the bottom right of the Viewer.
How can I update the expiration date for my document?
If you're the content owner of a document, you will receive notifications regarding an upcoming expiration. Notifications are sent 90, 60, and 30 days prior to expiration.
Depending on your organization's configuration and your permissions, you should have one or two options to extend the expiration date in the "More Actions" menu. Usually, these options include "Revision" and "Extend Expiration." Use "Extend Expiration" if you only need to extend the expiration date. Use "Revision" if you need to update the document or additional properties.
How can I expire a document?
If you have the appropriate permissions, you will see an "Expire" option in the More Actions modal. Open an approved document in the Viewer. Click "More Actions" in the bottom right, then select "Expire."
Where can I find reports?
Access reports via Insights, found in the top right corner when on the Library or Jobs page. All users have access to the Document Details report. Depending on your permissions and your organization's configuration, you may have access to other reports.
How can I mention another user when commenting in Pepper Flow?
When leaving a comment in Pepper Flow, type in the @ symbol and the first few letters of a user’s name. A user dropdown will appear below the text area. Only users with permission to see the document will display. Select a user by clicking their name or pressing the tab key.
After you leave the comment, the user will receive a notification that they've been mentioned in a comment. The notification will include a direct link to the comment within the document.
How can I see my permissions?
To see your user groups, go to the Library or Jobs page. Click your profile picture in the top right and select "Profile." Your user groups are listed in the "User groups" section.
I'm receiving an error when I log in. What should I do?
There are two common errors you might see when logging in to Pepper Flow. Check the small headline just below the image to determine if the error is a 401 error or 403 error.
If you see a 401 error, your account is likely deactivated, has not been created, or was not set up correctly. Contact your country lead or system administrator to fix the issue.
If you see a 403 error, you do not have permissions to view the page. Here are the two most common reasons this happens:
- You've been assigned to review content for a country or region that's outside the ones you have permissions to view.
- Your system administrator updated your permissions since the last time you logged in.
For clarification, contact your country lead or system administrator, or submit a support request to email@example.com.
Can Vodori create an account for me?
Unfortunately, no. All user management is handled by your organization's system administrator and/or country leads. Contact your internal team to create an account or update permissions.
What is Pepper Flow Digital Review?
Pepper Flow Digital Review is an add-on to Pepper Flow that allows you to review and annotate directly on web pages and other types of web content. The add-on is a Google Chrome extension.
What does 'scheduled' mean?
The scheduled document status means that the document is approved, but has not yet reached its date of first use. Once the date of first use is met, the document status will automatically be updated from scheduled to approved.