In addition to adding, editing, and deleting comments, users also have the ability to resolve comments. Once a comments has been resolved, it can then be reopened if needed.
Resolve a comment:
- Click an annotation in the Annotations panel or an annotation dot.
- Click "Resolve."
Once a comment is resolved, it will be hidden from the default view in Pepper Flow, as well as the Job Summary Report with Annotations. Unlike deleted comments, resolved comments can be retrieved.
Viewing resolved comments
- Click on the "Filters" button in the Annotations panel.
- Click "Show resolved comments."
Reopening resolved comments
- Follow the steps above to show resolved comments.
- Click on "Reopen."
- If the applied filters do not include "Open comments" click on Filters.
- Click "Open comments."