In addition to adding, editing, and deleting comments, users also have the ability to resolve comments. Once a comments has been resolved, it can then be reopened if needed.
Resolve a comment:
- Click an annotation in the Annotations panel or an annotation dot.
- Click "Resolve."
Once a comment is resolved, it will be hidden from the default view. Unlike deleted comments, resolved comments can be retrieved.
Viewing resolved comments
- Click on the "Filters" button in the Annotations panel.
- Click "Show resolved comments."
Reopening resolved comments
- Follow the steps above to show resolved comments.
- Click on "Reopen."
- If the applied filters do not include "Open comments" click on Filters.
- Click "Open comments."