Updated Supporting Documents Modal
We improved the modal you see when linking supporting documents from the Library to make adding those documents more efficient.
We made behind-the-scenes changes so that results appear more quickly, both when you first open the modal and after you search or apply filters. This change will be most noticeable for those of you with a large number of documents in your Library.
Smarter Filters and Sort
Each time you open the modal, the filters and sort order you used last will be applied.
New Filter Design
Filters now display in separate menus so you can easily see which options are available.
Applied filters appear above the list of documents, so it’s more obvious when you’re viewing filtered results.
Search on Click
You can now execute a search by pressing enter or clicking the search button. This updated experience, along with the retirement of search-as-you-type, helps you find what you're searching for with speed and ease.
Instead of seeing all results at once, you now see 50 results at a time. At the bottom of each set of results, you can navigate from page to page.
Edit a Document Mid-Review
When a document is in review, the job initiator, content owner, collaborators, and coordinators will see a new option in the More Actions menu called Edit. Edit allows you to end the current review circulation and make changes to your document before all reviewers have voted. After choosing this option, you’ll be asked to provide a reason for edits. You can then continue on to upload a new document or change properties.
The job initiator, content owner, and collaborators will be notified about the change.
Reason for Edits
The reason for edits will display in two places: in the audit trail and in the task panel for the edited version.
This feature works the same way as receiving a final vote outcome of Amend and Resubmit. In other words, a new circulation begins, the document’s minor version increases, and you will have to repeat each job task.
Edit is different from Cancel, which ends the job, requires a revision job to resume work, and increments the document’s major version.
Tooltips for Drawing Tools
When you hover over the drawing tools in the Viewer, you will see a tooltip that states the name of each tool.
New Report Columns
In the Completed Jobs report, you can view the date the review started and the number of circulations for each job.
We improved the algorithm we use to suggest references. You will now see better, more predictable results when you run the tool. We plan to continuously improve Smart Reference in upcoming releases.
- Amend and Resubmit votes now display properly in the Job Summary Report.
- When highlighting, the app is less likely to pull in more text than you expect into annotations.
- Jobs voted Amend and Progress, Amend and Return, or Amend and Resubmit no longer get stuck if they have a deactivated content owner.
- The autofill assignees feature no longer autofills with users who have been removed from a group.
- The Completed Jobs report now only displays jobs you have permission to view.
- Clicking an annotation dot while the annotations panel is closed now opens the panel with the correct information displayed.
- Visit our Help Center at https://help.vodori.com. Content is available in English, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- Live chat in Pepper Flow or from the Help Center 24/7. Chat support is available in English and Russian.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to create a support ticket or to provide feedback.
About Pepper Cloud Release Notes
Release Notes provide the latest information about new features, updates to existing features, and fixed issues. They also include support information to help get you started with your upgrade.
Vodori provides a functional, validated update to Pepper Cloud four times per year. Customers must update to the latest available version within ninety days of the release.