The Licenses screen provides an overview of the licenses in use by your company.
If you have the appropriate permissions, you will be able to access the Licenses screen.
- Log in to Pepper Flow.
- In the navigation, click the dot grid icon.
- Select "App Administration" to go to the Licenses screen.
View which users are utilizing a license
- On your Licenses screen, find the license you’re interested in.
- Click “View users.”
The link will take you to the User Management screen with the appropriate license filter applied.
Alternatively, you can filter the user list.
- In the navigation, select “User management.”
- At the top, click the “License” filter dropdown and select a license.
What can I do if I run out of licenses?
As you add or edit users, you may find that you’ve run out of licenses. You have two options if you’d like to provide a license to another user:
- Contact your CSM to purchase licenses.
- If you’re not ready to purchase licenses, you can deactivate users currently utilizing a license.