Add an annotation
To add an annotation on a web page, open the extension on a web page with a job in progress.
- Navigate to the "Annotations" tab.
- Select "Add annotation to page" at the bottom of the panel.
- Hover over the page to select the area you’d like to annotate on. The extension will highlight the element of the web page that you’re attaching your annotation to. This is good to know on responsive pages, where an element may move depending on screen size, or in cases where content is edited after reviewers weigh in.
- After you click to select an element, an annotation box will appear in the side panel. Type in your comment in the text area.
- If you need to add a supporting document, click the link icon.
- Click "Add annotation".
- When you're done adding annotations, return to the bottom of the panel and click "Add annotation to page" again. This will turn the annotation functionality off, and will allow you to interact with the web page again.
Note: Currently, you cannot annotate when you open a Digital Review job in the Pepper Flow Viewer.
Other annotation functionality
After you navigate to the "Annotations" tab in Digital Review, much of the annotation functionality is the same as Pepper Flow. See the Pepper Flow articles for more information: