Pepper Flow Digital Review uses many of the same elements you see in Pepper Flow. However, they are optimized for the web review experience.
After you download the extension, you can review your first Digital Review job.
- Access a Digital Review job from the Jobs board or Library, or from a notification. Each web page gets its own job.
- Note: If you open a Digital Review job from a notification, you will be taken to the Pepper Flow Viewer. From there, click "Open Webpage" in the task panel.
- Once you’re on the web page in review, click the Pepper Flow Digital Review extension in the top right of your browser to open the extension.
- Review the job similarly to how you’d review a PDF.
- View your task details in the Task tab.
- View details by navigating to the Details tab.
- Leave annotations by using the Annotations tab.
- View screenshots by navigating to the Screenshots tab.
- View web page history by clicking "Open in Pepper Flow Viewer" under the More… tab. Once you’re in the Viewer, use the History button like you would for other jobs.
- When you’re ready, return to the "Task" tab. At the bottom of the panel, cast your vote.
See it in action:
Article is closed for comments.