Pepper Flow Digital Review uses many of the same elements you see in Pepper Flow. However, they are optimized for the web review experience.
After you download the extension, you can start your first web page job.
- Visit the web page you’d like your team to review. Each web page gets its own job. Make sure you use a page your team can access, like a published staging link. Your team will need to be able to view the page to collaborate or complete reviews.
- Click the Pepper Flow Digital Review extension in the top right of your browser to open the extension.
- Select the job you’d like to start.
- Enter the details needed to start your job. These will vary depending on your organization’s configuration of Pepper Flow.
- Click "Save & Generate ID", then click "Continue".
- Prepare the job the way you would for a PDF.
See it in action:
- The URL being submitted for review cannot contain special characters like á, é, í, ó, ú, ü, ñ.
- The URL cannot contain URL parameters (also called “query strings”) - look for & and ?