Release notes provide the latest information about new features, enhancements to existing features and fixed issues. They also include adoption and support information to help get you started with your upgrade.
Vodori provides a functional, validated update to Pepper Cloud four times per year. Customers are required to update to the latest available version within six months of the release.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Customers can purchase these products through their Vodori Account Executive. Requirements gathering, configuration, and licensing may incur additional costs.
Pepper Flow Digital Review
Pepper Flow Digital Review is an add-on product that allows users to annotate on and send web content for review using a Chrome browser extension.
- Web pages can be configured as a new document type. Once added, users can start jobs on web content from the extension.
- The extension has much of the same functionality available in the Pepper Flow Viewer, but optimized for web review. Functionality includes:
- Starting and canceling jobs
- Completing tasks
- Managing assignees
- Annotating with the annotation dot tool
- Manually adding supporting documents
- Completing details
- The extension introduces an updated annotation experience. Outside of annotation dot placement, all annotation activity, such as replying and resolving, takes place in the side panel.
- The extension also introduces a new screenshot tool. The tool gives users the option to take a screenshot of a full web page or the visible portion of a web page. Alternatively, users can upload their own screenshots. Screenshots can be deleted and viewed, and they are stored in the Pepper Flow Viewer for record-keeping.
- Users can download screenshots of a web page from the extension, the Library, and the Viewer.
- Jobs for web pages added through the extension can be accessed from the Library, Jobs board and notifications. When clicking on web content, users see an on-leave modal until they opt out.
These are standard features that do not require configuration.
The user management tool allows admins to add and edit users.
- New users can be created for Pepper Flow and/or Pepper Folio.
- User information can be edited, including:
- Status (active/deactivated)
- Authentication provider
- Groups, which control user permissions
- When a user’s groups are being edited, groups can be copied from an existing user.
- Users can be activated or deactivated in bulk.
- Users can be sorted by name, email, last login date and status.
- Users can be searched by name and email address.
- Users can be filtered by status, group, email domain and last login date.
- User lists can be exported as a CSV.
- Users with administrator permissions can navigate between Pepper Flow and the user management tool.
- The Viewer has tools for zooming in, zooming out, and fitting content to the viewing area.
- The Viewer supports more file types for annotation:
- MOV and WMV videos
- TIF and BMP images
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator files
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Library cards do not display material type (promotional/reference).
Fixed Bugs and Maintenance
|Annotations||When clicking a link pointing directly to an annotation, users were not always taken to the annotation, only to the document.||When clicking a link to an annotation, users are now taken directly to the annotation.|