To cancel a job for a web page you can access, do the following:
- Open the extension on the web page.
- Navigate to the "More…" tab.
- Select "Cancel".
- In the modal, enter a reason for cancellation, then click "Cancel job".
Cancel a job for a web page you can no longer access
If your web page can no longer be accessed because it has been deleted, you can still cancel the job.
- Find the card for the web page in the library.
- Instead of clicking the card directly, click the … button that appears on hover and select "Open in Pepper Flow Viewer".
- Click "More Actions" in the bottom right.
- Select "Cancel Job".
In the modal, enter a reason for cancellation, then click "Cancel job".