To cancel a job for a web page you can access, do the following:
- Open the extension on the web page.
- Navigate to the More… tab.
- Select Cancel.
- In the modal, enter a reason for cancellation, then click Cancel job.
Cancel a job for a web page you can no longer access
If your web page can no longer be accessed because it has been deleted, you can still cancel the job.
- Find the card for the web page in the library.
- Instead of clicking the card directly, click the … button that appears on hover and select Open in Pepper Flow Viewer.
- Click More Actions in the bottom right.
- Select Cancel Job.
In the modal, enter a reason for cancellation, then click Cancel job.