You can access a Pepper Flow Digital Review job in a few different ways.
- Start from the source system (e.g., staging site)
- Start from Pepper Flow
- Start from a notification
- What if I can't access the URL anymore?
Start from the source system (e.g., staging site)
Navigate to the URL of the web page from your browser in Chrome. Open the extension and, if needed, log in to Pepper Flow. The extension will load the relevant information, depending on the job status.
Start from Pepper Flow
Web pages appear in the Library and Jobs board with an external link icon.
When you click one of these jobs, you may see a modal explaining that this is a Digital Review job. Click "Continue to web page." A new browser tab will open and load the page.
Once you’re on the page, open the extension. The extension will load the relevant information, depending on the job status.
Start from a notification
Like other Pepper Flow jobs, your team will receive in-app and email notifications about Digital Review jobs.
- Click the link in the notification.
- You will be taken to the Pepper Flow Viewer. From there, click "Open Webpage" in the task panel.
- In the modal that appears, click "Continue to web page".
- Once you’re on the page, open the extension.
What if I can't access the URL anymore?
If you have a web page you can no longer access, such as a temporary staging site, open the job in the Pepper Flow Viewer. This will allow you to cancel the job or edit the URL.
- In the Library, find the card for the Digital Review asset.
- Instead of clicking the card directly, click the … button that appears on hover. Select "Open in Pepper Flow Viewer".