Pepper Flow Digital Review jobs can be accessed in a few different ways.
Access a web page job from the web page
If you know the URL of the web page in review, simply visit the page and open the extension.
Access a web page job from the library or jobs board
Web pages appear in the library and jobs board with an external link icon.
When you click one of these jobs, you will see a modal explaining that this is a web page job. Click "Continue to web page" and, once you’re on the page, open the extension.
Access a web page job from notifications
Like other Pepper Flow jobs, your team will receive in-app and email notifications about web page jobs.
- Click the link in the notification.
- You will be taken to the Pepper Flow Viewer. From there, click "Open Webpage" in the task panel.
- In the modal that appears, click "Continue to web page".
- Once you’re on the page, open the extension.
View a job for a web page you can no longer access
If your web page can no longer be accessed because it has been deleted, you can still access the job.
- Find the card for the web page in the library.
- Instead of clicking the card directly, click the … button that appears on hover and select "Open in Pepper Flow Viewer".