This article explains what actions to take if a job’s outcome is Amend & Resubmit, Amend & Return, or Amend & Progress in the latest version of Pepper Flow. For older versions, see the archived article.
If the final vote for your job is Amend & Resubmit, you must make the requested amendments, but the document must be reviewed again by all reviewer(s).
If the final vote for your job is Amend & Progress, you must make the reviewers’ requested amendments, but the document will progress to the next task or will complete, depending on the task.
If the final vote for your job is Amend & Return, you must make the reviewers' requested amendments, and the document will be returned to the reviewers who cast that vote to review again.
- Open the document in the Viewer.
- Click on each annotation number to open up its corresponding annotation dialog box. Review all annotations and make amendments. Amendments are usually made to the document offline. Once you have made the requested amendment, click Resolve. The annotation number will change to gray and will be hidden by default, but can be seen again by applying a filter from the Filters dropdown in the Annotations panel.
- Once you’ve made all amendments, click Start New Circulation in the task panel.
- To attach the updated file, drag the file into the Viewer upload area. You may also click into the Viewer upload area to attach a file from your computer. If the file is unchanged and only the properties have been updated, you can click carry over the existing file.
- Add any new annotations to the document and update properties as needed.
- Now the job is ready to advance based on the final vote from the previous job:
- If the final vote was Amend & Resubmit, click Complete task in the task panel. You will select reviewers on the next screen and the job will move to the In Review status.
- If the final vote was Amend & Progress, click Done in the task panel. You will return to the Jobs board and the job will move to the following task.
- If the final vote was Amend & Return, click Complete task in the task panel. The job status will change to In Review and the reviewers who cast that vote will vote again.
Related help topics: