This article explains how to edit assignees in a task in the latest version of Pepper Flow. For older versions, see the archived article.
Depending on your user roles and the type of task, you can add assignees to a new or existing group for an in-progress or future task.
- Add assignee(s) to existing groups
- Add assignee(s) to a new group
Add assignees(s) to existing groups
- Click the link in the task panel, next to the assignees avatars. You can also click the task count link next to the progress bar to access the same dialog box.
- The Task Progress dialog box will open.
- To add/remove reviewer(s) to the current or future steps, click Edit assignees for the corresponding group you'd like to edit. Note: If a user has already been assigned responsibilities for one role, they cannot be assigned responsibilities for another role in the same task.
- In the small dialog box, check or uncheck the users as appropriate and click Update. Note: If multiple users are selected for a review task, you must determine if all or any of the selected reviewers must vote. This option is not available for property update tasks or other non-voting tasks.
- Once back at the original dialog box, click Save and close to save your changes.
Add assignee(s) to a new group
- In the Task Progress dialog box, click + Add group(s).
- The Add group(s) dialog box will open. Select the checkbox next to the group(s) you would like to add to the job. You can select more than one group. Once you’re done, click Add group(s).
- Your newly added group(s) will appear in the Task Progress dialog box. You can add reviewers to those group(s).
- To remove a group you added, click Remove group beneath the field.
Note: This option is not available for property update tasks or other non-voting tasks.
Related help topics: