This article explains how to review a document in the latest version of Pepper Flow. For older versions, see the archived article.
- Sections to review when assigned a job review task
- Vote on a job with an unsupported file format
Sections to review when assigned a job review task
When you are assigned a review task in a job, there are several things that you should look for prior to casting your final vote.
- Task details: View information related to the task. You can see who else has been assigned to the task as well as a progress bar that shows the job tasks. Click Hide task details to close the task panel while you review the document. When you have completed your review, open the task panel and cast your vote.
- Document: Review the document in context. To hide the annotations on the document, click the Preview mode toggle in the top toolbar. You may also click in the top right to collapse the Annotations panel while you review the document.
- Annotations: The Annotations panel on the right shows all of the annotations and supporting documents that are associated with the document in review. You may add your own annotations or reply to existing annotations.
- Document details: Click Details in the bottom toolbar to view all properties associated with the document and job. This screen includes information like geography and go live date. Content owners may also provide additional context about why the document was created or background of the document creation.
Review a job with an unsupported file format
When reviewing a job with an unsupported file format, you must download the document from the Viewer, review the document outside of Pepper Flow, and then return to the job in Pepper Flow to cast your vote. You can leave annotations in the Annotations panel by clicking Add general annotation.
Related help topics: