This article explains how to prepare a job for review in the latest version of Pepper Flow. For older versions, see the archived article.
- In the Library or Jobs screen, click Start Job in the upper right.
- Select the type of approval job you want your document to be reviewed and approved for. The jobs available in the menu are based on your permissions and company's configuration.
- Fill out all of the required fields on the Start Job screen and click Save & Generate ID.
- A document ID will automatically be generated. Click Continue.
- To attach a file, drag the file into the Viewer upload area. You may also click into the Viewer upload area to attach a file from your computer.
- Your file will display in the Viewer. Any instructions about how to prepare the document will appear in the task panel. Now you can add annotations or supporting documents.
- When you are done, click Details in the bottom toolbar and fill out the required fields.
- Once complete, click Save and close details.
- You are now ready to assign tasks to your team. Click Continue in the task panel.
- Fill out all of the required fields on the Manage Assignees screen. Click Start Review.
- Congratulations, your job has progressed to the next task. The assigned user(s) will be notified that a task has been assigned to them.
Related help topics: