Release notes provide the latest information about new features, enhancements to existing features and fixed issues. They also include adoption and support information to help get you started with your upgrade.
Vodori provides a functional, validated update to Pepper Cloud four times per year. Customers are required to update to the latest available version within six months of the release.
Customers can elect to use these features. Requirements gathering and configuration may incur additional cost.
Library and Jobs Board
- Multi-select dropdowns can be used as filters.
- Jobs can include property update tasks, where users are asked to confirm or fill in metadata.
- Jobs can include additional task types. These include task instructions and a modal where users select a resolution and provide additional comments.
- Job tasks, including voting, can be completed with or without PIN confirmation.
- All tasks can include instructions.
- Voting can include a new vote option: Amend and Return. This option allows a job to go from the vote task to the initiator for edits, and then back to the reviewer(s) who cast the Amend and Return vote.
- Properties can be auto-populated based on other field values.
- Dropdown fields can allow for end users to create new values. Once a new value is created, other users will see it and be able to select it for that property. The new value can also appear in library and jobs board filters.
These are standard features that do not require configuration.
- Search includes helper text about keyword best practices.
- When executing a search, results display by relevance.
- Each step of a job displays within a task panel. The task panel includes:
- Task instructions
- Buttons for starting a new circulation or completing a task, including voting
- A progress bar
- A link to the manage assignees modal
- The ability to open and close the panel
- The manage assignees modal includes all tasks, including upload and in preparation. The modal also has new resolutions for non-vote tasks.
- Messages for expiration jobs, extension jobs, distributions and canceled jobs have been revised to display in the task panel.
- When selecting assignees for a job, users have the option to autofill fields with their most recent selections. This is a preference that can be saved.
- The Completed Jobs report includes a Document ID column.
- Browser tabs are more descriptive. They display either a page name (Library, Insights, etc) or, when in the Viewer, the document name.
- Bulk document imports can include supporting documents.
- When importing documents from a different system, legacy display IDs can be retained.
- Admin screens have been enhanced to aid customer configuration.
Fixed Bugs and Maintenance
|Annotations||When annotations were hidden because of an applied filter, they were still clickable on the document.||When annotations are hidden, they are not clickable.|
|Supporting documents||Users could not close the supporting documents modal while items were loading from the library.||Users can close the supporting documents modal while items are loading.|
|Library||Lifecycle dropdowns on document cards showed behind-the-scenes values instead of display values.||Lifecycle dropdowns show display values.|
|Manage assignees||When an assignee was removed from a group mid-job or deactivated, users would see errors when trying to edit the assignee.||Assignee status does not prevent users from editing assignees.|