Release Notes provide the latest information about new features, enhancements to existing features and fixed issues.
They also include adoption and support information to help get you started with your upgrade.
Vodori provides a functional, validated update to Pepper Cloud four times per year. Customers are required to update to the latest available version within six months of the release.
Customers can elect to use these features. Requirements gathering and configuration may incur additional cost.
- The Library can be configured to hide expired documents display by default, though they can easily be accessed through the filter panel.
- Introduced the ability for privileged users to change the content owner or effective date of approved documents without creating a new version.
- For FDA submissions, different Form 2253 templates can be configured based upon product, regulatory contact, or other information.
- Lifecycles can now be configured per document type.
These are standard features of Pepper Flow that work immediately with no configuration.
- The icons displaying document status in the Library, History, Details, Search, and Summary Reports have been revised.
- A user may now filter and sort annotations on a document, such as those added in the last day, or those provided by a particular user.
- Initiators and Coordinators can indicate whether one or all of the chosen reviewers must vote for a particular role at the Select Reviewer step.
- The user experience to add reviewers to an in-flight circulation is now consistent with the experience to select reviewers for a new circulation.
- When multiple reviewers are participating in a review step, a user who has provided a vote in that step may now change that vote if any other reviewers have not yet voted.
- Electronic signature is now facilitated using a 6-digit PIN instead of the user's password.
- Users will be prompted to set their PIN when voting for the first time or can manage their PIN in their profile. This PIN is independent of a user’s access credentials and is unique to Pepper Flow.
- The upload screen now lists what file formats can be annotated, in addition to the file size limitation.
- A user can now carryover the prior version of a document when creating a new job.
- URLs have been added as a supporting document type for linkage to files stored outside of Pepper.
- Enhanced ability for Vodori administrators to filter audits in Pepper Cloud Administration.
Includes bugs and maintenance
Users cannot select or highlight text in the Library, Viewer, or Submissions screens.
Users can now select text in this areas of the application.
De-selecting a picklist value that results in a required dependent form field results in an error when saving.
Users can de-select picklist values and select save without receiving errors.
- Visit our Online Help Center at https://help.vodori.com.
- Chat live with Vodori directly in Pepper Flow or from the Online Help Center.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to create a support ticket or to provide feature feedback.
- Contact your Customer Success Manager for a demonstration of the new features.