When you’re connected to the internet, you can view all documents in your Pepper Folio library. If you don’t have an internet connection, you’ll only be able to view documents that you’ve previously downloaded for offline use.
Each document card in the library displays the following information:
- Document name
- Document type and file type
- An Expires Soon label, if applicable
- An Internal Use label, if applicable
- The option to Download for Offline
- The option to Favorite the document
- The More Actions menu, where you can find actions like sharing and adding to a collection.
To view a document, simply tap on a document card.