The Release Notes provide a high-level description of the latest information about new features, enhancements to existing features and fixed issues.
They also include adoption and support information to help get you started with your upgrade.
Vodori provides a functional, validated update to Pepper Cloud 4 times per year. Customers are required to update to the latest available version within 90 days of the release.
Customers can elect to use these features. Requirements gathering and configuration may incur additional cost.
- FDA Submission preparation
- Pre-populated date fields.
- Dependent fields.
These are standard features of Pepper Flow that work immediately with no configuration.
Extractable audit trail (Activity Timeline)
- The Activity timeline has been renamed to Audit trail.
- The audit trail can be downloaded and exported to a .CSV file
New Annotations colors
- A user can change the color of the annotation icon to better differentiate their comments
- A user can specify a deputy to perform tasks on their behalf for a set period of time.
- Deputies can be set from the Profile area.
- Use this feature when the user will be out of the office.
Self- service password and email change
- A user can reset their password and change their email from the Profile area.
- Email/password change requests are valid for 24 hours and must be verified by the user.
- This feature is not applicable to users that sign in with an organization external authentication provider.
Add new reference points to approved references
- A user can add reference points to an approved reference without commencing a revision job
- Visit our Online Help Center at https://help.vodori.com.
- Live chat with Vodori directly in Pepper Flow or from the Online Help Center.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to create a support ticket or to provide feature feedback.
- Contact your Customer Success Manager for a demonstration of the new features.
Please sign in to leave a comment.