Supporting documents are supplementary materials that facilitate the review process. Common supporting documents include journal articles, translation certificates and package inserts.
Supporting documents can be added when preparing a job for review. The "Supporting Documents" tab, located in the Annotations panel on the right of the Viewer, lists all documents that are being used to facilitate the review process for a promotional document.
Options for adding supporting documents
When adding a supporting document, you have four options to choose from:
- "Smart Reference" will suggest reference points on promotional documents based on previous usage.
- "From library" allows you to link references and promotional documents that have already been added to the library.
- Use this option for documents that will be re-used across multiple promotional pieces.
- Examples: journal articles, package inserts, regulatory documents, approved promotional documents
- "Upload" allows you to add documents ad hoc from your computer.
- Use this option for one-off pieces that support a specific job. Uploaded documents cannot be accessed in the library.
- Examples: invoice for a branding item, briefing documents to agencies, translation certificate
- "URL" allows you to link to an external website.