New and Updated Features
Provide vote rationale (Opt-in)
Explain why content requires additional circulations and speed up the feedback loop between initiators and reviewers with vote reasons. When casting a vote in a review task, require reviewers to select from a configured list of vote reasons and/or provide additional comments.
Vote reason and additional comments are configured separately. When enabled, vote reason is required for any vote outcome other than Approve. Additional comments are always optional.
Edit a job's due date while in review
Coordinators can easily re-prioritize work by editing the job due date while it's in review. When editing the due date, the job is kept in review and the new due date is reflected instantaneously in the Job Details and on the Jobs Board.
Avoid re-work with import annotations reminders
Pepper Flow now automatically prompts users to import all unresolved annotations from the previous document version when starting a new circulation or creating a new major version. If a user chooses to decline the import at this stage, they can still import unresolved annotations from the prior version from the Viewer’s side panel.
Improved video review experience
Take advantage of new video player enhancements such as full screen mode, additional playback controls, and performance improvements.
Additional Enhancements & Bug Fixes
- The due date confirmation modal, which appears on new circulations to remind initiators of the currently set due date, now displays your organization’s configured display label for due date.
- Updated the calendar widget to prevent users from entering a five digit year.
- Resolved an issue preventing users from re-distributing to the same segment or segment-language combination following the deletion of a draft child distribution.
- Resolved an issue where prior versions of deleted child distributions lost their relationship to the parent document upon deletion of a later version.
- Resolved a performance issue when pre-populating multiple date properties.
- Prevented users from clicking “Continue” multiple times following an Amend and Progress vote.
- January 26, 2024: System Change Memo