New and Updated Features
Restrict date selections by requiring a minimum or maximum days (Opt in)
Reinforce compliance related to material expiration dates by applying a maximum number of days in the future a user is able to select when preparing the material for review.
Similarly, require that a target approval date be set a minimum number of days in the future to provide ample time for participants to complete their reviews in accordance with your SOP.
Upload your own viewable rendition
In instances where Pepper Flow does not automatically generate a viewable rendition (e.g., unsupported file type or file is too large) or when the rendition does not look quite right, you now have the ability to supply your own viewable rendition of the original document. Supplying your own rendition will allow you and our team to annotate on the file in the Viewer. Read more about uploading your own rendition here.
Claims Management Enhancements
Associate underlying references used to substantiate a claim with the promotional document using that claim
When adding a claim to a promotional document, Pepper Flow will automatically pull through any underlying references supporting that claim to the promotional document, allowing reviewers to more efficiently review content and its underlying references.
Because the underlying references are now associated with the promotional document, those references will also be available when downloading the zip of all files associated with the promotional document and when downloading the 2253 package.
Search by claim text and variations when substantiating promotional documents
Locate a desired claim when adding substantiation to a promotional document by searching for the claim text or variation.
- View claim variations alongside claim information in the Substantiation details.
- Configure which document and job properties should not be translated when engaging a third-party translation tool.
- Improved document library performance.
- Resolved an issue where highlighted text was not always copied into the annotation box when using the highlight tool.
- Resolved an issue where the “where referenced?” and “materials using a claim” features rendered library results for the latest version of the reference/claim when navigating from a prior version.
- Resolved an issue in the submissions module when displaying references for promotional documents that also had linked claims.