New and Updated Features
NEW! Watch the recording of our live webinar highlighting the new features in this release
New Certification Task Type
Customers can now configure a certification task as part of an approval job. A certification task is a type of review task that includes additional information and is most commonly used to support local regulatory requirements, though there may be other use cases. Certification tasks include a vote, the user’s job title and department, and a certification reason. Certification reasons are configurable by role and are not editable by the user.
For more information, read voting & certifying.
Specify Job Title and Department
Users can now input their job title and department in their user profile or in the certification task when the profile field is empty. Once populated, the job title and department will appear in all subsequent certification tasks.
Downloadable Certification Report
For jobs that contain a certification task, users can now download a Certification Report. Document properties displayed in the report and a certification statement are configurable by country and/or document type. The Certification Report also contains all certification task information, including each certifier, their job title and department, certification reason, and date and time of certification.
Improved Experience for Specifying a Pepper Flow Digital Review URL
Users can now start a Pepper Flow Digital Review job at a parameterized URL (e.g. URLs including ?, #, &). In addition, Pepper Flow will suggest existing jobs at similar URLs without parameters for users to choose from when starting a new job.
For more information, read start a digital review job.
- Implemented additional security measures to prevent brute force PIN detection
- Added text box support for Pepper Insights report parameters
- Improved the user experience when taking full page screenshots in the Pepper Flow Digital Review extension by making it clearer when the process is complete
- Enabled users to log in to the Pepper Flow Digital Review extension via SSO by opening the SSO provider login page in a new tab
- Resolved an issue in the FDA submissions document selection modal when filtering across more than 500 results
- February 1st, 2023: System Change Memo & Validation Documentation
Article is closed for comments.