Depending on your user roles, you can add reviewers to a new or existing review group for an in-progress job.
- Add reviewer(s) to existing groups
- Add reviewer(s) to a new group
Add reviewer(s) to existing groups
- Click the icon in the bottom toolbar (located near the reviewer avatars).
- The Manage reviewers dialog box will open.
- To add/remove reviewer(s) to the current or future steps, click Edit reviewers for the corresponding group you'd like to edit.
**Note: If a user has already been selected as a reviewer for one role, they cannot be added as a reviewer for another role in the same review step.
- In the new display, check or uncheck the users as appropriate and click Update.
**Note: If multiple users are selected for a group, you must determine if all or any of the selected reviewers must vote.
- Once back at the original dialog box, click Save and close to save your changes.
Add reviewer(s) to a new group
- In the Add Reviewer(s) dialog box, click Add group(s).
- The Add group(s) dialog box will open. Select the checkbox next to the group(s) you would like to add to the job. You can select more than one group. Once you’re done, click Add group(s).
- Your newly added group(s) will appear in the add reviewer dialog box.
- Click the Add reviewers button on the newly added group to add reviewers.
- To remove a group you added, click Remove group below the Add reviewers button.
Related help topics:
Tags: annotations, jobs, tasks,