If the final vote for your job is Amend & Progress, you must make the reviewers’ requested amendments. Afterward, the document will automatically be approved without the reviewer(s) having to review the document again.
If the final vote for your job is Amend & Resubmit, you must make the requested amendments. Afterward, the document must be reviewed again by the reviewer(s).
- Open the document in the Viewer.
- Click on each annotation number to open its corresponding annotation dialog box and review its contents.
- Make amendments. Amendments are usually made to the document offline.
- Once you have made a requested amendment, click Resolve. The annotation number will change to gray and will be hidden by default, but can be seen again by applying a filter from the Filters dropdown in the Annotations panel.
- Once you’ve made all amendments, click More Actions in the bottom toolbar.
- Click Edit Job.
- To upload a file, drag the file into the Viewer upload area, or click within the dotted line. If you only need to update properties, click carry over the existing file.
- Add any new annotations to the document and update properties as needed.
- Now the job is ready to advance based on the final vote from the previous job.
- If the final vote was Amend & Resubmit, click Ready for Review in the bottom right. You will select reviewers on the next screen and the job will move to the In Review status.
- If the final vote was Amend & Progress, click Done in the bottom right. You will return to the Jobs board and the job status will change to Approved.