If the final vote for your job is Amend & Progress, you must make the reviewers’ requested amendments, but the document will automatically be approved without the reviewer(s) having to review the document again.
If the final vote for your job is Amend & Resubmit, you must make the requested amendments, but the document must be reviewed again by the reviewer(s).
- Open the document in the Viewer.
- Click on each annotation number to open its corresponding annotation dialog box. Review the comment and make amendments. An amendment is usually made to the document offline. Once you have made the requested amendment, click Resolve. The annotation number will change to gray and will be hidden by default, but can be seen again using the Filter dropdown in the Annotations panel.
- Once you’ve made all amendments, click More Actions in the bottom toolbar.
- Click Edit Job.
- To attach the updated file, drag the file into the Viewer upload area. You may also attach a file from your computer by clicking the icon. If the file is unchanged and only the properties need to be updated, you can click carry over the existing file.
- Add any new annotations to the document and update properties as needed.
- Now the job is ready to advance based on the final vote from the previous job. If the final vote was Amend & Resubmit, click Ready for Review in the bottom right. You will select reviewers on the next screen and the job will move to the In Review status. If the final vote was Amend & Progress, click Done in the bottom right. You will return to the Jobs board and the job status will change to Approved.
Related help topics: